Forney 242 Dual MIG Welder
Easy to use:
- Euro connect for faster torch maintenance
- Digital meter providing easy set up
- Dual MIG setup
- 2 Euro connectors, one dedicated for a spool gun
- Integrated wheels and heavy duty casters
- Fold down door for easy access
- Torch with built in strain relief
- Welds aluminum and steel with the flip of a switch
- Larger cabinet for 4" (1-2lbs), 8" (10-11lbs), or 12" (25-44lbs) spools
- Slope and burn back controls
- Ability to weld spray transfer with .035"" wire
Better wire feeding:
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler
Larger work envelope:
- 15' power cord and torch
- Light Industrial
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance & Repair
- Motorsports & Auto Body
- Farm & Home, Schools & Training
- 15' Ground clamp
- 15' MIG gun
- Gas hose and regulator
- Input Power: 230V
- Amperage Range: 240A
- Wire Diameter Range: Up to .045"
- Rated Output: 155 AMP @60% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga - 3/8"
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 34"
- Weight: 213 lbs.
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.