Lincoln Viking 2450 Heavy Metal Welding Helmet
The Lincoln Viking 2450 Heavy Metal Welding Helmet is a solar-powered auto-darkening helmet loaded with features, and built to demanding specs and packaged with a host of accessories. The Viking 2450 Series has a view size of 3.82 x 2.44 inches. The 2450 offers internal shade controls.
The New Viking auto-darkening cartridges offer a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating. The ratings correspond to four very important optical categories. Each category is graded on a scale of 1-3, with a score of 1 being the best and 3 being the lowest quality. The Viking upgraded line offers a perfect 1/1/1/1 clarity rating.
Top Level Quality On Four Parameters:
- Optical Class - A clear crisp image to help view the weld puddle.
- Diffusion of Light Class - Absence of hazing for a clear view of the welding arc.
- Variations in Luminous Transmittance -Shade consistency across the lens.
- Angle Dependence of Luminous Transmittance Class - Cartridge retains shading when viewed at an angle.
- For the customer who refuses to compromise
- Superior comfort with the new pivot style headgear
- Process » Stick, TIG, Pulsed TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging, Grinding
- U.S. Standard 4.5 x 5.25 in. cartridge size, 3.82" x 2.44" view size
- Solar-powered with user replaceable batteries
- 4 arc sensors
- Continuous 9-13 Internal Shade control with Grind Mode
- Continuous Internal Sensitivity and Delay
- Magnifying 'cheater lens capability
- Hard hat adapter capability
- Includes: Sport-Pak Bag, Foose bandana, (2) inside and (5) outside cover lens